Wednesday 2 November 2016

Thoughts


I have found a process I am enjoying in cut and torn paper, I think I now need to see how I can apply/combine this process with the print processes we have workshops in. I have a lino print workshop on Friday so I bought some lino to start working on now. The main question I am concerned with at the moment is if overprinting in screen print will produce the colours that I want but there is nothing I can do about that at the moment so I am going to concentrate on refining my compositions and trying out new ways to illustrate the pages of the book. I still need to make a mock up . I want the book to be funny but also to show the emotion of the characters and the importance of the narrative without making a joke out of it. The humour has to be a side note to the overall message of the book. I want the humour to make the narrative more accessible and appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment