Tuesday 29 November 2016

Digi print


Today I have booked a digital print appointment to get my book printed. I am going to try and get 3 different colour variations printed with varying brightness levels and contrasts. I want to see which of them works best when printed. I am trying to figure out how I am going to crop the image given that it is extremely long and won't fit in any of the guillotines in the college, I will ask in the print room to se if they have any advice, I think the best option might be to use a craft knife and a metre ruler. I have decided that I want to make a set of 5 screen prints go accompany my book. I don't feel I have experimented enough with traditional print media during this project so far. I have used elements of print in my design but the only screen print I have tired was in the induction we had. I am going to try other print techniques to create textures that I can apply when making my positives for screen print.

No comments:

Post a Comment