Friday 25 November 2016

First page

I have animated the first page of my book, it is one of the more complicated in terms of movements. I think it needs some tweaking, I could break down the movements into more precise sections moving hands and feet instead of treating the arm as one object. Unfortunately while I was adding textures and extra details to my book I got rid of some of the layers and merged objects together so to complete the animation I am going to have to try and reverse some of these changes or bring some older saved files up to date. I enjoy the animation part of the process but trying to prepare images in this way is taking twice as long as the animation itself. I need to find out if I can join the separate pages together once I have started to animate them so I can create the panning shot I want to use for my final animation. If I cannot I am going to have a lot of work to do.


Page one from Joe Boon on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment