Tuesday 8 November 2016

Book Mock Up Digi


I wanted to make a mock up of my book even though there is still a page missing. I wanted to see how the pages would work in order. The pages are supposed to be double page spreads so this issuu document is not a perfect representation. I will need to make a real mock up as well to get a better idea of how the book could work. I need to decide whether I can use the books cover to tell the beginning of the story, if not I will have to remove one of the pages or change some compositions so that they fit on a single page. Doing this has helped me start to like the images again, I think I got so caught up in the image making I forgot the narrative that made me want to make them in the first place. I would like the key parts of the images to fit either side of the centre, even though they are double page spreads. I think this would stop important parts of the images becoming lost in the central crease of the book. I have tried to work like this on a couple of the images already but some of them will need to be changed. Looking back at the images now I think I am too focussed on making each object stand out clearly from its surrounding. In the cinema page I started to see that certain elements only being partly visible could add to the atmosphere of the image and make them more intriguing. I will have to be careful with this technique to make sure no crucial information is lost but the benefits could really help my work! Feeling positive again!

No comments:

Post a Comment