Monday 13 February 2017

Adrian Mole Printouts




I have printed off my cover for the Adrian Mole brief. I have noticed a couple of problems. I struggled to understand the template that was included in the brief and now that I have printed the cover I have noticed that the barcode box from the template is not in the correct place. The although the penguin logo on the spine is so there must be some issue with how I have scaled the images. I have placed the text on the spine so that it reads upwards when the majority of books seem to have the text the opposite way, I think this might be so that the text is readable when the book is laid down with the front cover facing upwards. I wanted to print the book off to see if the text on the back of the book was easy to read at the correct scale which I think it is, I am glad I changed some of the letters to make them easier to read, I think they would have made the writing off putting. I think the back cover will look better once the barcode box has been moved giving the character more space.. The only other change I ma contemplating is the text at the bottom of the front cover, I think it may be too close to the bottom. I need to get my head around the template first of all then make my adjustments.

No comments:

Post a Comment