Wednesday 1 March 2017

Group Meeting

All the members of the group met up this morning to discuss how to move forward and to make sure we all know what we are doing and our individual roles. I made a short list of questions to ask the group about the work I had made so far. I wanted to check what colours we wanted to use for the headers and what dimensions they should be. We decided that it would be best to experiment with a few different dimensions ranging from a third of the screen to full screen and to use the colours from the Edinburgh festival website. Luke has made good progress with the presentation animation that we will use to showcase our product. I need to send my artwork over to Luke as soon as it is completed so that he can include it in the animation. I plan to have the artwork done by this weekend. I am going to continue to send artwork to the other members in the group chat as it progresses. I have sent Chris a number of versions of my first design for the Edinburgh International Science Festival we agree on which is the best one. It is really helpful to have another illustrator to bounce ideas off and get feedback from. I am going to complete all my designs and them experiment with the colour schemes.





The bottom design is the one that me and Chris feel is the strongest because it is eye catching but also functional. The character grabs the viewers attention and the lettering is still bold and easy to read. Me and Chris are going to employ the same criteria to each of our illustrations. I just need to run this design by the rest of the group to check that we are all in agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment