Sunday 5 March 2017

Adjustments

Chris sent me the illustrations he has made, they are very good. His illustrations are more text based than mine and could make the fonts I have used a bit simple. We talked about making some adjustments so that both our illustrations could work together more cohesively. we discussed each individual illustration and came to the conclusion that the Children's Festival and Storytelling Festival needed some work. As Chris had used silhouettes for two of his designs I made a speech bubble for the text on the storytelling illustrations to tie them together. I then decided to make some hand written text for the children's festival which I think much improves the communication of the identity of the festival. I was previously thinking about adding colours to the text for this festival but with this change I don't think its necessary and would change the way the rest of both mine and Chris's illustrations would need to be made. I have messaged Luke and Irfan to see how they would like me to transfer the illustrations to them, dimensions, colours, file type etc. Luke has replied straight away asking for various colour so I am going to make them now and send them through so he can keep working on the animation. That way when I hear back from Irfan I will be free to work on the specifications he needs to create the app.




No comments:

Post a Comment