Tuesday 28 March 2017

Presentation Boards- Project Report

I think I now know how to go about making my presentation boards and project report and the difference between the two. The presentation boards are a more in depth look at each individual brief and the project report is a broader overview of all of them. I have started on some of the individual presentation boards trying to decide how much text to put on each one is tricky but I have been looking at the examples from the slide shows to give me some help. I want to include enough text to make sense of the images and explain the thinking behind them without writing full paragraphs of text. I have been trying to pick out work that demonstrates the development of ideas as clearly as possible and what I see as important parts of the creative process. I have tried to keep a constant layout throughout all of my boards, changing the colour scheme to differentiate between briefs.


These are the research boards for 2 of the briefs, I think there may be too much text on the second one. I could possible break the text up and change the layout to change the focus more onto the images. On the top image I may change the design and remove my name and the details of the brief from the board and include them on another board that explains the brief and my analysis of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment