Wednesday 15 March 2017

Extras

We had a group meeting today to see where everyone is with the project. Chris is going to send his illustrations over to Irfan and Luke today so they can include them in the app and the animation. The animation is really taking shape now that it includes the images from the app and the dialogue has been added. I am going to make some illustrations for the transport, accommodation and ticket links that were suggested in the group crit. I will have them done by the weekend and send them over to Luke and Irfan. I need to look at the brief to see what file type the presentation boards are supposed to be so I can find out if I can include Gif's with the submission that way. I could illustrate the live stream function with 3 separate images but it would not be as clear and would take up more space on the boards. We are going to meet up on Monday to finish up our submission and prepare the boards. I am going to try and keep the link illustrations simple and easy to understand and make sure they have a similar aesthetic to the rest of the illustrations in the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment