Sunday 2 October 2016

Zine


This is my zine. I have really enjoyed making it. I would like to make some changes that I think would improve it like hand drawn text for the quotes, more information about Neil Gaiman and a higher quality finish. This process has really allowed me to learn more about my chosen author given me lots of ideas about how I could take create more illustrations based on his work. The quotes I have used may be too long as was pointed out in the peer feedback. This brief has been an exercise in keeping things simple and working to a short deadline. I think making zines could be a useful part of my creative process. The format of the zine and the short time scale forced me to simplify ideas and react to information quickly. I need to research zines and see how other artists present information and tackle subject matter.


No comments:

Post a Comment