Thursday 13 October 2016

Finals


I have a print appointment booked today at 2 so have been making a few final adjustments to my designs. I am happy with 2 of them but the third has been causing me lots of problems.


I have tried a few different ways of illustrating this image and idea but have failed to create anything I'm completely happy with. I have run out of time and think that this is the best version of the illustration I have made so far so I will have to take this one to print. I would like to continue with this concept at a later date as I think it could be much better if I can find a way to do it justice. I think the composition could be used in a more emotive thought provoking way. I could maybe have a character looking back out of the book and the 2 interacting in some way. I want to show that what is happening in the book is having a lasting effect on the reader. I also wanted to add more detail to this image like fish swimming around the hands to signify the amazing worlds that fiction can take you too away from your normal life but I got too preoccupied with different versions and ran out of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment