Saturday 28 January 2017

The Witches 2


I am much happier with my final piece for The witches after making the changes. There is a much better connection between the characters and the mice now communicate the emotions I was aiming for. The mice stand out more against the darker colour of the witch and the witches hands now actually look like hands. I think the shape of the mice makes them seem more fluffy and three dimensional. They now have a presence in the image that was lacking before.

I think I should change the colour of the witches nails to make them contrast more with the hands. I would also like to try making the eyebrows darker. I have been thinking adding eyebrows to the mice to help accentuate their expression but I don't want to overcomplicate the illustration. I think I should try adding the eyebrows as it could be beneficial to the personality of the characters but I will need to be careful not to make them look too busy or confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment