Saturday 28 January 2017

Collaborative Brief


 For the collaborative brief I have chosen the UK Greetings brief to create a range of cards, wrapping paper, gift bag and notepad etc. I have chosen this brief as I would like to illustrate children's books and would like to learn about designing other promotional materials to go along side books, the other two briefs I have finished have been based on children's books so I would like to take this opportunity to expand my creative practice and learn more about the industry. This group brief would also give me the opportunity to work with graphic designers which is something g I will need to do in a professional setting.  I think this brief will help me to develop new skills and understanding of my role working within a team. The project sounds fairly straight forward but I think it has the potential to be very interesting and could be approached in a wide variety of ways.




No comments:

Post a Comment