Wednesday 18 January 2017

Mole extras

I want to make so additional marketing material to accompany my book cover. I had the idea to make a bookmark that could be given away with the book. I want to make the book marks and print off the cover so that I can take some photographs showing how my work will look as a product. We are having photography workshops next week that should help me develop my skills. I have used the pencil motif on the cover and it was my first thought for a book mark. It suits the idea of the book being a diary and the classic yellow and black pencil is instantly recognisable. Another design I would like to try is a the Adrian mole character from the front of the book peeping out at the top of the book mark as if he is scribbling in the book himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment