Tuesday 24 January 2017

The Twits


I have been working on my illustrations for The Twits. I have noticed that after working on a illustration I find it hard to see the overall image, I seem to focus in on small details and struggle to analyse the evaluate how well the illustration works. I find that if I leave the illustration for a while and look at it later it helps. I don't want to be focussing on small details when I am evaluating and reflecting on my work, all the small details could be well crafted and there could still be flaws with the overall composition that I miss.
Because I have used a simple background that is almost entirely white I have added more colours and textures than I have been in my other work. I think it helps make the characters feel as if they have a form , making the illustration more interesting. I am going to move on to another scene and come back to these illustrations to reflect on them further.



No comments:

Post a Comment