Tuesday 31 January 2017

New brief


One thing I learnt from 504 was that by keeping images simple and concentrating on the narrative, emotion and tone of the piece I could produce work that was more engaging. I changed the way I work and found new processes, at the beginning of the module I felt a bit lost wasn't happy with how I was working, trying new processes help me to get out of that rut and find a way of working that I enjoyed and that I thought was more suited to where I want to be and the industry I want to work in. I want to continue down this path to see where it leads me.

changing how I worked drastically in the last module help evolve and improve my practice and how I think about my work but I still think there is lots to learn and further improvements to be made. I need to continue to try new processes both to improve the way I work at the moment and to find new ways of working. Until this last module I have been working in a similar way for years and would not have thought my work would look like it does now. I would like to continue to push boundaries and not be afraid of failing along the way.

By May I would like to have produced a product to a professional level. I want to be happy with all aspects. In recent projects I have concentrated fully on parts of my work and others have suffered. I want to make sure I take into account all aspects of my chosen product. I want my product be something relevant to my practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment