Wednesday 4 January 2017

Animation Alterations

I have noticed a few small mistakes in my animation, frames that stutter and a couple of the movements are either too slow or too quick. I am going to get rid of the stray key frames that are causing the problems and change some of the movement speeds. In the animation where the girl screams and the letters appear one by one I think they appear too slowly at the moment but that could be down to there being no sound to accompany the letters. I am going to add sound before I make any changes to that part of the animation and see how it looks all together. I have managed to get some help from a friend who is a sound engineer and music producer. he is going to provide a soundtrack for me and help me to match it to the animation. I would like to find a piece of music made by him that communicates the tone of the animation. The stings narrative is sad and the slow simple movements wouldn't work with a fast past piece of music. I have been looking for sound effects to run along side the music to help provide the atmosphere of the forest but all the ones I have found so far have too much going on, too many animals and movements. I would like to find a soundtrack similar to the beginning of the 'The Last of Us-Part 2' trailer.


The sounds I would like to replicate are at the very beginning of the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment