Saturday 31 December 2016

finished T shirts


I have just picked up the finished screen printed t shirts and the colours work really well. I have not managed to avoid the rough edges from overprinting as well as I would have liked but it is only noticeable close up. The colours and shapes look crisp and clean and the navy blue of the t shirts themselves add atmosphere to the prints acting as silhouetted landscape. I decided to make the front print larger than typical t shirt prints and I think it has paid off, the character could easily have been hard to see at a smaller scale and the size suites the bold, block shapes.




I want to do a photo shoot at some point to advertise the book and the t shirts, I tried to get a few shots that show off the designs but need better lighting to show off the vibrant colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment