Monday 18 January 2016

Text


These are the only images that I have added text to. I tried not to add them to any but felt that these two could easily be misunderstood and were very important to the story. These pages are next to each other and could easily have looked like my mum had had a baby if I illustrated them badly. I thried to find clear ways to use the text that fit in the scene and could communicate the message in one word.
The image of the doctor is a example of a problem I found making this book, if you give a character a flat mouth it often looks like a happy expression so it is hard to distinguiah between a look of seriousness or one of sadness. I have tried to make this expressions match the tone of the book as they will be key to the success of the story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment