Saturday 2 January 2016

research 2


 This is a photo of my mum and dad at the time of their wedding, I do have a picture of the wedding itself but haven't been able to find it yet. I would like one of the pages of the book to show the wedding and how much of a happy time it was for my parents. I think it is an event that nearly everybody can relate to and would make a good image. the 70's style of clothing is very stylized and will add to the image making it more interesting and fun.


This a picture of my parents, me, my sister and a family friend from around 1989. I want to show how much family made my mum happy. This is a huge part of many peoples lives so i need to make sure I make it in a way that people can relate to. Once again the clothing gives a clue to the date this was taken. It would be nice to be able to make use of the changes in fashion to help show the progression of time in the book!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment