Wednesday 24 February 2016

Greetings From...


This is an exciting project for me!

I am familiar with using vectors and like the idea of researching and celebrating four city's from around the world. I straight away came up with a few ideas but need to make sure I research them and keep open minded about each of them as I have become set on one idea too soon in the past.

The ideas I have had seem to fall into two categories, ones that are interesting in themselves and ones that would make for interesting images. I have one in mind that I think fulfils both of these but don't want to commit too soon so have decided that I have to research at least three other options fully before I can look into that idea. I want to make sure I explore all possibilities as thoroughly as possible. I want to see how my views of my ideas change throughout the process.

I made a list of possible concepts-

-Cities built on seven hills
-Biggest slums in the world
-Best restaurants
-Origins of foods
-Trainers associated with cities
-Abandoned cities
-Most powerful cities in the world
-Cities with famous trainer shops
-Cities that celebrate the environment they were built in

Although a couple of these have negative connotations I would like to concentrate of celebrating the cities I choose.



No comments:

Post a Comment