Thursday 25 February 2016

Greetings From... Sketches


I tired out a couple of different ways of illustrating some of the cities and ideas I have researched. I liked the idea of the shoes from the trainer shop collaborations becoming part of the landscape of the city but will have to be careful not to make the image too cluttered. The other idea I want to explore is laying out elements of the subject I have chosen free from any typical composition. I think this could allow me to concentrate on the character of each individual element, I need to make sure the elements share some common ground to tie them together such as colour, texture or maybe just the style they have been illustrated. I will need to experiment with all of these to see what works.



I want to try and take these ideas further using collage and vectors. I am interested to see what textures I can apply to my digital work. I have tried to use textures quite recently and it did not work out the way I wanted it to.


No comments:

Post a Comment