Monday 19 March 2018

polar dog page ideas

12 spreads and a possible single final page

Title page could show dog in the park looking for his ball

A little girl walks through the park with her mum, mum says “look at that dog”
Little girl says “ that’s not a dog it’s a polar bear”

Dog looking back thinks “I’m not a polar bear”

On the walk back home the dog starts to question his identity “maybe I’m not a dog”

He walks back in his house and sees the other dogs he lives with “I don’t look like the other dogs”

Looking In a magazine “I do look like a polar bear”

Looking in the mirror “ I have teeth like a polar bear”

Growling, getting funny looks from birds in the garden “ I growl like a polar bear”

Reading the paper, sees and advert for the zoo, starts thinking “....”

Sets off out of the house, looks apprehensive leaving his life behind

Arrives the the zoo

Sees the massive polar bear, looks scared

Walks back home in the dark “ I’m definitely not a polar bear”

Sat back at home welcomed by the other dogs, lying by the fire, looking content.


No comments:

Post a Comment