Tuesday 19 April 2016

Simple


I wanted to create a simplified version of my final poster design that concentrated on the emotions of the characters.


I created the image in the same way with hand drawn line work and digital colour overlaid with textures. This was put together quite quickly but I think if I spent more time fine tuning the characters this kind of simpler composition would work well. I need to learn to hold back on the number of details I put into an image that are not necessary and end up confusing the message I am trying to convey. I tend to start off with a small number of elements I need for my design to work and then add more and more in the search of a finished product that looks good. I need to focus on making each of the original elements perfect instead of adding more detail to disguise imperfections. I need to spend more time fine tuning in between roughing and final designs!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment