Friday 19 January 2018

The 27 Club

I want to complete an album cover for The 27 Club brief. I don't want this to be a huge time consuming project but it is something I would like to work on to challenge myself. Last year I worked on an album cover and got the tone of the illustration completely wrong for the subject matter. I think being able to adjust my work and understand the tone needed for a specific subject is very important and that this will be a good challenge for me. I have chose Amy Winehouse from the list provided in the brief and will start working on roughs.

The brief asks for in an illustration that is 27 x 27cm
The illustration can be based on the artists as a whole or could be about a specific part of their
life
I need to be careful with the subject matter and make sure the illustration is respectful to the artist
A short rationale of the piece is to be included with the illustration
The deadline is 3pm on 1st march

Submit to the27clubinfo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment